Saturday 1 August 2015

Gels and dots are the perfect match!

Hi everyone, I know I have been away for while but I haven't had a minute to myself! But don't worry, I haven't let the nails go bare!!! 

For Christmas I received my very own gel kit and if you know me, you will imagine how excited I was!!! I am absolutely in love with gels now! 

I'm always doing them on myself and some friends (for only £10!) and yesterday I did my first nail art on one of my amazing friends!!! Of course I had to try it out on mysel first just to check they looked alright and I can safely say that this is such a simple yet effective nail art that I will always love! 


As I have my summer ball this weekend I had to coordinate with my dress which is why I chose a lovely neon pink from the bluesky range and my lovely friend chose another favourite of mine.... PURPLE!!!


To do the dots I simply used a dotting tool which is so easy to use! 

I absolutely love this design and it is so easy to do on yourself or others!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment