Saturday 31 January 2015

Candy cane nails

Everyone has to love christmas nails! Here is one of my christmas nail arts with candy canes!!!! 

Start off with a base coat to avoid damaging or standing you're nails then apply two coats of white nail varnish and leave to dry 


The next stage is creating your candy cane stripes which can be tricky but I used nail art pens by rio which you can buy online or at Argos. For my candy cane nails I used the first colour on the left and the green one in the picture below.


For the red stripes you can alter the width of the stripes simply by adding more stripes to make them look thicker, I find these nail art pens so easy to use and they give a great effect!! 


Once the red stripes are done, you can add the green stripes if your wish to (not all candy canes have green on too) and simply do the same as the red stripes but Inbetween
Once dry apply a top cost to seal the nail and tah-dah! Candy canes nails!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment